I am a certified LSE Generate mentor and have mentored various startups across sectors such as healthcare, sustainable fashion, edtech, and gamification among others and the official mentor for LSE Generate - The incubator for The London School of Economics and Political Science.
I have mentored startups from various prestigious institutions such as IIT Bombay, BITS Pilani, LSE, Bayes Business School, Imperial College London, University of Virginia, University of Oxford, and Columbia University.
My experience as an angel investor has allowed me to see what works and what does not work for a startup, and what sort of pivots founders must make.
I understand the importance of the team, and hence, the importance of proper guidance.
- Help with Goal setting, and self-assessing the best path to achieve the business' goals
- Business canvas creation and helping the startup to understand it’s most pressing requirements
- Instrumental and formative mentoring support
- Guidance with pitch deck creation
- Feedback on the business model and throughout the startup's journey
- Suggestions on how to improve in terms of additional revenue streams
- Help in terms of connecting to other experts in the sector where possible
- Creating synergies with other startups where possible
my time commitment
- 60 to 90 minutes session based on the quantum of work
- Frequency: 1 to 2 sessions a month on dates mutually agreed upon and as defined in the mentoring contract
- Email minutes of the session
- Email agenda for the session
- Actual session will be online
- £300 per session excluding applicable taxes if any, payable in the mentee’s local currency. Indian mentees pay ₹30,000 per session excluding any applicable taxes. 1 business is treated as 1 mentee.
- All payments are to be made before the start of the session and the invoice will be raised in the name of Dynastic Dimensions LLP.
Send your inquiry with details of your business, sector, stage of business, age of company, country of formation, reason for seeking mentorship, and what you would like to takeaway from the sessions.
Charges are non-negotiable.